Saturday, November 1, 2008

South Florida Blogger Mom's Second edition Blog

ENTRY NEW BLOG
As my readers know this is a new blog I have to start because of editing problems within the Blogger.com site. I was unable to do certain edits so this blog will replace the former one.. Save the web address to your favorites as the title is different. The same topics will pretty much be subject matter, both political content and fluff as the last one. Again, the only reason I had to restart was because of editing issues with the original blog. Keep on posting. We only have a couple more days till this election is won and over... Well maybe.. I am sure there will be all kinds of problems which won't give us a smooth election and most likely if Obama doesn't win... There will be conspiracy theories and lawsuits no doubt.

No comments: