Monday, November 17, 2008

Example of Barack's Inaugural Address

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN. I WILL COPY AND PASTE FROM COMMENTS AND PLACE THEM ON THE BLOG.

The following was my version of Barack's speech.

My Fellow Americans. My Black Brothers and Sisters who overwhelmingly voted for me just because I am half black, and to white stupid, rich supporters... Please do not riot and burn down your neighborhoods but.... I cannot accept the office of the Presidency of the US. I wanted to see how far I could actually go with this. The "Rumors" you have heard about me... (if you watch Fox and not the mainstream media) are true. I was not born in the US. I was born in Kenya. I Still have poverty stricken relatives there but do not help them in anyway. I took illegal funding. I thought this would have been discovered, but the media just gave me a free pass pretty much. I took loads of illegal funds which aren't even tracable. I am good buddies with William Ayers. Playing that relationship down just seemed like a smart thing to do. If I actually took over as President I would appoint him as my secretary of State. I cannot be your President and nearly all of the Democrats in Congress will be going to jail with me for taking bribes and being in everyone's pockets for years now. The Country will be freed and handed back into the Capable Republican Hands of John McCain. The American people however will help him chose his VP. IT won't be Sarah Palin. America isn't ready for her.
It is with great Sadness and relief that I step down now and turn myself into authorities.
Thank you for the Opporunity to pull off this enormous Fraud. It's been real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how true that article might be..no vetting, no checking financing, no plans, (just flowery speeches) $1200 suits, (in which to give those flowery yet empty speeches), a house he got fraudulently from a felon, unscrupulous connections, impoverished relatives for whom he offers nothing in relief, yet he and michelle (his belle) dine at restaurants where the tab for 2 is $700.00 a meal (much more than most families spend on groceries in a month)...also,on another note, when college kids and some older than college kids were recently asked, "who is in control of congress?" they all, without hesitation, said republicans, and when asked "who said they had been to all 57 states?" they all, without hesitation, said sarah palin...tell me our colleges arent producing morons...what are these liberal colleges teaching their students?